Options Setting Variable Change + CUI

Sambuddy

Would anyone help me find and change certain setting I would like to change under Options or preferences:

1) I would like to load and unload a buck of CUIX files - but as always the menu will not show up - I have to then manually do CUILOAD and unload and reload the menus to appear on menu bar.

2) This is taken from BIGAL: (vlax-dump-object (vla-get-files (vla-get-preferences (vlax-get-Acad-object))) T) which helped me a lot in finding many of the settings but I still need to change many more.

3) Anyone please help to find:

;    SET OPEN AND SAVE TAB/FILE SAVE/SAVE AS:
;    AutoCAD 2013 Drawing (*.dwg)
;    AND
;    UNDER FILE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
;    UNCHECK: "Automatic Save"

;    SYSTEM TAB/GENERAL OPTIONS
;    CHECK "Beep on error in user input"

my biggest problem is loading and unloading that results in menus being loaded but not shown on the menu bar:

; UNLOAD "ACA.CUIX"

; LOAD "ACA 20##"
; LOAD ACA FROM "C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ACA 20##\enu\Support\ACAD.cuix"
; LOAD     ACAD.cuix 
;    CUSTOM.cuix
;    Appmanager.cuix
;    acetmain.cuix
;    Featuredapps.cuix
;    Modeldoc.cuix
;    RadicalPurge.cuix

I posted something similar and no one replied and many of my questions were resolved by searching through web. But Can anyone help me with those please?

Thanks

Just an idea have you looked at saving "profiles", you copy the Acad icon on the desktop and you can change the profile which gets loaded /P profile, much easier, not tested as I only use one set up.

On 31/01/2020 at 19:27, BIGAL said:

Just an idea have you looked at saving "profiles", you copy the Acad icon on the desktop and you can change the profile which gets loaded /P profile, much easier, not tested as I only use one set up.

Hi BIGAL,

Can you expand on your idea a bit more - I am open to any ideas that can make the job any easier.

Thanks

Config,  Profiles. You need to export the current profile, this writes a ARG file so you give it a name, this would be your current customised Autocad. All the menus, paths etc. You need to load this profile so its in the profiles list. Load it if multiple PC's.

Copy your desktop Autocad Icon, right click it, then Properties, Target look for  /p it will have  a profile next <<Civ3D metric>> etc replace it now with your Arg name. You can change also the description of the icon look at General, say make it some name. Can copy the desktop icon link and paste to other Pc,s

No guarantee as I only run one profile. But know loading works.