Rotating all annotation text

Hi I have annotation text set up however when tidying up the drawing I am rotating the text to match the adjacent line but I it only rotates the active text scale.

How do I get CAD to rotate all annotation scales rather than having to rotate each text object individually?

Thanks

After much hair pulling, I found a way to do what you want. It may or may not be feasible for you, depending on how many scales you have.

You have to realize that every piece of annotative text has a base scale, that is, the scale that was current when you created it. Every time you add a scale factor, you are in effect creating a new piece of text. You can rotate the text at the base scale, and all the other versions will follow. Rotate any other version, and the others remain unchanged.

Here's my workaround. Select all the text you want to rotate. Edit the annotation scale and delete everything except for one scale. Edit the rotation angle. Go back to the annotation scale and add back all the scales you deleted, which will now inherit the rotation angle.

This may not work if you have many scales, many groups of labels, and/or many angles.

I do have many different angles though.

Thought it would be like the move command.

If you select move and select the text it will move all annotation scales however if you select the text and move by the text handle then it only moves the current scale text.

Surprised there isn't a similar thing for rotation.