Copy Sheet Set to Plot on Different TBlock

Jamalama

I need to create a copy of my Civil SSM with several dozen sheets (ARCH D), but I need to be able to print it on an Architect's sheet size (ARCH E) and tblock.  This is still a very live drawing set, so I can't just copy them.  Any ideas to make this less painful?

If the drawing scales aren't really too much of a concern (just that you want the final product to be ARCH E instead of ARCH D) there are a couple options that would be pretty straightforward.

The easiest would be to take the PDF of the existing drawing set, then print that set to PDF again but at the larger sheet size (fitting it to the sheet).  Bypassing SSM altogether.

If the goal is for SSM to show a different sheet size, you would need to set up a new titleblock for SSM at ARCH E.

Your resultant drawings and details would still be to scale - but the sheets would likely need some cleanup/adjustment to make them look pretty.

But, essentially, both SSM's would be pulling in the same data from the same files (except the titleblock) - they would just be displayed at different sheet sizes.

Not sure if that helps or not.

-ChriS