Dimensions as inches

I was reading the 'Michaels Corner' regarding dimensioning in inches only and became curious if it's possible to have the dimension read as inches only at or below a certain measurement and feet and inches above this measurement. We have a project manager that insists on any dimensions less than 2'-0" be called out as inches only, short of DDEDIT or FIND, I haven't figured this one out.

What sayeth you...?

While I am not a LISP writer, I think this would be a good place to use one. You could have two nearly identical dimstyles set up, one fractional or decimal with an " suffix, and the other in Architectural. The lisp selects the points, uses an if/then to determine if it's less than 2 feet, and creates a dimlinear at the points with the proper dimstyle.

I'm sure Lee Mac heard the keystrokes of LISP and will be along shortly, to test my logic and put it in syntax. Isn't that right Lee?