Contour Label Lines Settings

Hardney

Hi,

is there a way to manage the settings of the contour label lines through the prospector settings and not individually through the property tab?

Extra contour question

How can you select "all" the contours and display say major lable using distance parameter without having to draw lines though the model so it knows which contours to use.

Can not find a window option .

what i've been confused about is if i label multiple contours at interval, it will place all my labels as i would like, but it puts the (can't remember the name) line that controls placement of the labels, on the 0 layer. however, if i label a contour any other way, it doesn't display them (as i have setup). i would very much like to use the interval labeling, but i can't figure out a way around this issue.

Extra contour question

How can you select "all" the contours and display say major lable using distance parameter without having to draw lines though the model so it knows which contours to use.

Can not find a window option .

I don't think you can do that. Maybe with some programming it could be done.

what i've been confused about is if i label multiple contours at interval, it will place all my labels as i would like, but it puts the (can't remember the name) line that controls placement of the labels, on the 0 layer. however, if i label a contour any other way, it doesn't display them (as i have setup). i would very much like to use the interval labeling, but i can't figure out a way around this issue.

For the contour label line display follow the link Hardney provided above ^

For the contour label line layer visit this thread.