Multiple Block Edit

JWhelp

Hi All, 

I've been looking for a basic routine to help me run a string of commands on all blocks within an open drawing. 

I'd like to be able to run 'convert to mesh' type commands, and I know from previous limited experience, they can be problematic in certain code formats - vls-command maybe? 

Most of the 'block batch' posts I've seen here so far are only concern with putting geometry on specific layers etc. 

I suppose in its most basic form could I run a macro on all blocks within a drawing? 

Any help would be much appreciated, 

Thanks

Jody

You need to explain way more what your trying to do and how complex the changes are to which blocks, may need a number of conditions being met to carry out certain commands.

• 1 month later...

Hi BIGAL

Thanks for your quick response  - apologies for my late reply - I started looking into what I wanted in more detail, and it turned into a bit of a rabbit hole! 

I'll park this for the time being. 

Thanks