how to find out highest value in a sheet

pmadhwal7

Dear all

please help me to find out what is the highest value in a sheet, parallel inside the blue line and those who are crossing that blue line, as in the sample I have attached, the highest value Is 3.50 meters

Depth.dwg

Edited by pmadhwal7

Just get a selection set of text or mtext search the text for "Depth" pull that line out, then parse out the numeric value, compare and keep the biggest number , up to you what to do next.

The pull apart mtext not in my collection. Need to find.

;Author hak_vz 

(defun string_to_list ( str del / pos )
	(if (setq pos (vl-string-search del str))
		(cons (substr str 1 pos) (string_to_list (substr str (+ pos 1 (strlen del))) del))
		(list str)
	)
)

(setq eo (vlax-ename->vla-object (car (entsel "\nSelect MTEXT  >"))))
(setq txt (vlax-get eo 'TextString))
(setq tlist (string_to_list txt "\\P"))

Edited by BIGAL

I just provided the method not solution you have asked often enough that you should be starting to do on your own thing.

Use (setq ss (ssget (list (cons 0  "text,mtext")))) then just go through the selection use the string to list, look at each line, does it have "Depth" if yes get the numeric value, hint Lee-mac, compare is it bigger than prior value if yes save.

Cadtutor is here to help not necessarily a place to get code written for free. Have a go help is here when you get stuck.

Edited by BIGAL