View Ports In Model Tab

I Have View Ports In Model Tab And I Need Use Command Pspace As In Layout Tab But It Doesn't Work Because I'm In Model Tab So How Can I Exit From This Viewports?

You click on one of your paperspace tabs - you only use PS when your in paperspace viewing your model through a viewport. Cheers :wink:

i mean i make active model configuration in model tab it take whole screen area so i need to exit from viewports to model space?

as we use pspace in layout tab to exit from model to layout.

thanks

If you're in the model tab, you're in model space, no options. If you don't want any viewports in model space... Viewports > Single. If you want to toggle between model tab and paperspace... Tilemode.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

lpseifert I ALREADY MAKE VIEWPORTS IN MODEL TAB BUT NOW I NEED GET OUT FROM VIEW PORT AREA TO ANY OTHER AREA IN MODEL TAB YOU CAN TRY MAKE active model configuration IN MODEL WITH 3 VIEWPORTS FOR EXAMPLE AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

THANKS

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

lpseifert I ALREADY MAKE VIEWPORTS IN MODEL TAB BUT NOW I NEED GET OUT FROM VIEW PORT AREA TO ANY OTHER AREA IN MODEL TAB YOU CAN TRY MAKE active model configuration IN MODEL WITH 3 VIEWPORTS FOR EXAMPLE AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

THANKS

Don't you just click or double-click to switch between the Model Space Viewports? The same you do when switching between Viewports in Layout mode.

Don't you just click or double-click to switch between the Model Space Viewports? The same you do when switching between Viewports in Layout mode.

YEs but i just think he is confused and has made viewports in Modelspace which he wants to have created in Paperspace :D you get me?

You can't make Viewports in Model Space!!

http://www.autocadcentral.com/Tutorials/Lesson%2010/lesson10.htm

Do some reading i found this quickly googled Paperspace & Viewports. Oh and chill with the Caps :D

It is possible to have multiple viewports in model space.

Try View --> viewports --> select the number of views you want.

YEs but i just think he is confused and has made viewports in Modelspace which he wants to have created in Paperspace :D you get me?

I know J :wink:

I Have View Ports In Model Tab And I Need Use Command Pspace As In Layout Tab But It Doesn't Work Because I'm In Model Tab So How Can I Exit From This Viewports?

Type PS, enter. Or PAPERSPACE, enter.

If the tab at the bottom of the screen don't show for PAPER or MODEL right click down there and check Paper/Model space to show.

Now just pick the button MODEL or PAPER to get back.

Also, start locking your viewports so you don't have this problem next time. Click on the viewport and right click or go to properties and lock.