blocks

happyunited

I have a block that contains loads of blocks inside of it so its blocks within a block. when i try to explode it some blocks remain and then loads of lines display all over the place what is this?

i have tried to upload it but it keeps failing :(

that happends dometimes to me too.

So what I do is use the BURST command it will explode the block and it will let it keep what ever attributes it has just explode it before the other line come up.

when you explode a block it brings everything that the attribute it has.

• 1 year later...

At the last place I worked, the burst command allowed me to explode a block without losing the information in the attributed text. I typed burst at this place and this is what I got

"BURST Unknown command "BURST". Press F1 for help."

Do you know is there a lisp file I can download and install to make burst work?

why dont u explode the things inside a certain block? block editor, right click the certain object left click and look for the edit block in place.

its unknown command cose its a command in Express menu

that mean you did not install Express menu

He's right it is a express command. Here is the same lisp you will find with express command.

burst.lsp

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just did a drag and drop + it didn't work so i installed express tools and what do you know burst works . i wonder why express isnt on

standard install ??

it normally is, i find that if I.T. does the install, the do not know what is it so they untick it, or some time an error can occur during upgrade, where it is installed but not loaded, "Appload" ftw