Explode Mtext Problem

Hi all,

I have lots of Mtext on a drawing and I need to convert them into Text. as usual I'm using explode command to achieve it, But this command divides the text into different parts

Screenshot (1951).png

I haven't this problem before, can someone tell me what the problem is?

Mtext.dwg

Edited by amir0914

4 hours ago, RetroCAD said:

For what it's worth, I exploded these in BricsCAD and they were totally normal contiguous text strings afterwards.

I need to single text, also I tested it on another system that has Autocad 2021 and exploded normal and without any problem, but this problem occurs on my system with Autocad 2017, I think a variable is causing this problem.

Looking at your picture, my eyes see that the numerals and letters are different colours.

Perhaps you should post the file of your exploded text from AutoCAD 2017.

Also, perhaps, your system has a lisp over-riding your default Explode command.

• Like 1

On further investigation, the original font file is 08111901.shx. I think it unlikely that many computers would have this font installed, and so Alternate Font files would be used which possibly would not display the same effect.

Do all the computers you are using have this font file installed?

• Like 1

Big up to you, the problem was from Font, I changed the Font to Arial and Standard style, then the explode command worked correct. 

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1