Individual scale factor for dashed lines

How can I set individual scale factor for dashed lines? Whenever I try setting different scale for specific dashed lines, the entire scale for all dashed lines will change too. I tried messing up with the global factor and current object scale, doesn't really solve it.

Every entity has a linetype scale factor that is a multiplier for the other global factors, such as LTSCALE and depending on the value of MSLTSCALE, the assigned scale of the viewport.

You can view and edit this entity linetype scale in Properties.

The two lines shown here have the same linetype applied, the bottom line itself has a linetype scale factor of 2 set, while the top one is set to 1.

image.png.92e145b6cc286d486b2c7c90914ea5be.png

The equivalent global variable to modify all future created entities is CELTSCALE

9 hours ago, cookies said:

.......Whenever I try setting different scale for specific dashed lines, the entire scale for all dashed lines will change too........

That sounds as if you are only changing the LTSCALE. For individual lines you have to use Properties. Once you have set one line to the correct linetype scale, you can use Match Properties for other lines.

I prefer to keep CELTSCALE to 1.

Another thing to look at there is 2 std linetypes supplied acad.lin and acadiso.lin read feet v's metric, choosing correct one can make a big difference.

You can as mentioned set line scale to 1 and use custom linetypes that have correct spacing where a fixed spacing is wanted. 

Also look at Psltscale.

Edited by BIGAL