UK Warm Flat Roof drawing wanted Please

daft vader

Hi Guys hope I am not breaking any rules? I need a UK extension with a warm flat roof drawing in cad or pdf please, so if someone has already drawn one for a client thats blikr mine that would be great, I do not mind paying for it.

What I would like please is a cross section drawing showing the layers that make up a warm roof in the UK, so a 3D Rectangle shaped extension with patio doors across the front side, cavity walls made of bricks and thermal blocks internal walls, with Joists/osb sub layer/ Vapour barrier/Insulation/osb top layer/Glass fibre.

I did try to draw it myself but it looks really bad (see attached drawing) it needs to look more like my photo but a cross section of it, but thats far to advance for me to draw , I need it to look good for me to take to small claims court as my builder did a really bad job of the roof and so I need to be able to show the judge what he should have done, against the way he construct it, if that make sense?

Feel free to delete this if it is not allowed?

My Extension.jpg

Sun Room Extension April 2021-Cutaway.pdf

Why don't you just conduct an Internet search on the phrase "warm flat roof construction details"?  That would be the simplest way to go and it wouldn't cost you a thing.  Here's an example of what I found.

image.thumb.png.08adfd9d5d147cba5851129c8b6da048.png

Edited by ReMark

+1

Do a Google search and click the 'Images' button; there are hundreds of diagrams to choose from so pick the one that suits your purpose.

Thanks guys, but I have already searched but they are not detailed enough if you know what I mean, remarks one is close to the one  I did but has no walls coming up to the joists and thats got to be there, but isnt also showing the layers cut away as much as I would like, but I think i might use it as model and draw it again, as apart from no walls I like the view angle it has better then mine.

I think that one may have been done using stetchup, which I am now trying out as it is.

I believe that all the layers that go into creating a warm flat roof are shown and all that is required is that they be called out.  Isn't the roof the issue?  Why is showing the walls required?