Select Objects By Crossing Window

Jim Clayton

Good Morning.  Just wondering if there is a quick and easy method to change lisps that select objects individually, so that you can select multiple objects with a crossing window.  Perhaps just one line of ominous code that can be thrown in at a designated spot?  I have a few different lisps that I'm wanting to make this change to.  Tks.

I've been doing my best to insert this into the existing code with a fair amount of research on my end, but i'm continuing to come up short.  Any chance I could get some direction.  I understand the general concept and difference between SSGET and NENTSEL, i'm just having a hard time executing it. 

TEST.lsp

That code does use nentsel , but it's enclosed within a user-defined function "LM:SelectIf" to make it easier to select an object. Unfortunately that function will only allow for a single object selection. In order to make it to multiple selection, you would have to completely modify the LM:SelectIf function and then some more minor adjustment on the actual MATCHPIPE command to account for that function change. I could easily modify it for you, but it's not really my style to modify people's work.

Edited by Jonathan Handojo