Print via emailor wireless connection

comcu

Hi,

i wonder if anyone could suggest the best and cheapest way to do this.

we have two buildings at our company, we dont have a A1 printer in our building, we have a A3 as we hardly ever use A1.

however when we do we have to copy the drawing on to a stick then walk over to the other building or email etc and then bother the other draughtsman to print it out.

ideally i would like to be linked via wireless or be able to email the drawing and have it automatically print out.

i have started researching this online but i thought this forum full of wise individuals would be able to point me in the right direction?

are my two suggestions the simpilest or is there an better cheaper one?

many thanks for taking the time to read.

cheers,

col

ps the buildings are 20 metres away so i would imagin wireless would not be a problem.

Did you set up that wireless system yet?

I don't think you can send an email and have it automatically print itself. Might as well print it on your end and fax it next door.

Hi,

thank for the response. i was looking to email the drawing to a A1 printer as we only have a3. i cn not see software to achieve this, it was a short term solution until management have got time to look at setting up wireless. which seems like it will be never.