Why was my post - AutoCAD shut down globally, removed?

maratovich

Why was my post - AutoCAD shut down globally, removed?

Do you want to hide the truth?
When I wrote to you to remove the fakes, you left them.

We in the US have received no such information of AutoCAD being shut down "globally".  Nothing on the official AutoDesk forums with this information.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, f700es said:

We in the US have received no such information of AutoCAD being shut down "globally".  Nothing on the official AutoDesk forums with this information.

The forum administration removed the post with a full description of the problem.

AutoCAD is locked and won't start.
I can't buy a subscription renewal.

Autodesk opposed me personally, and I am a regular user and have always paid for the program.

Autodesk disables student editions and stops selling AutoCAD regardless of whether I made a payment. It doesn't matter what country I'm in. Where is my money?

As a result, we see that we can all be disconnected at any time, regardless of payment.

This will be the end of Autodesk!

All users around the world see that the company does not care about users and will stop working on a whim. Any head of the company will refuse AutoCAD under such conditions, because we need guarantees, but Autodesk does not give them.

In a month they will turn off Germany and France, then Italy, and so on in all countries ...

And in the near future, such a solution will be in China.

And this will inevitably lead to a general rejection of Autodesk products. And this company will cease to exist.

Therefore, it is necessary to purchase analogues from other manufacturers in advance.

37 minutes ago, tombu said:

Most of the world commends Autodesk's response to Russian war crimes.

Politics is prohibited on the forum!
I sent you a private message - a reality.

15 minutes ago, eldon said:

I am sure it was nothing personal.

Did you try a different method of payment?

Yes, I tried.
Location control.

Because what you posted had no basis in reality for starters and might well be deemed slanderous.  Plus, it was and still is full of lies.  Stop listening to state-run (i.e. - the Putin line) TV.  While AutoDesk's heart and thoughts are with the people of Ukraine yours seems to be solely with a government intent on invading/destroying a country (and murdering its citizens) purely based one man's megalomania.

Edited by ReMark
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

As I had replied in your original post, and as the link you gave above clearly states, this is a part of the various sanctions against Russia being applied because of actions in Ukraine.

You will find that more than just Autodesk products will stop working for those who live in Russia.

Again I'm sorry that you find yourself affected by these sanctions, we know that you have no influence over what is happening in Ukraine.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, ReMark said:

ReMark

This is purely business.

Do you like it when your partner cheats on you? Autodesk stole my money.

I write about the work of the program and its use.

Are you trying to blame me personally?

Do you want politics?

I sent you a private message.

This site is not associated with Autodesk, take your grievances to the Autodesk site. It has no place here.

Your post was removed because YOU, started into a political diatribe. Also, there is not in any way shape or form going to be "AutoCAD will be disabled worldwide"  as you claim.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maratovich said:

ReMark

This is purely business.

Do you like it when your partner cheats on you? Autodesk stole my money.

I write about the work of the program and its use.

Are you trying to blame me personally?

Do you want politics?

I sent you a private message.

And I answered all your spurious questions in my reply.  Now, do us all a favor, and take your hatred and your blatant lies somewhere else.  Good riddance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maratovich said:

Autodesk stole my money.

Pretty sure in the EULA it states that AutoDesk reserves the right to cancel at ANY time.

• Like 1