Along the centerline

JonnaMcSki

Hello, 

In the part of a Civil project from Penn Foster. I have created the road but now it wants me to," Label the PC, the PT, the end of the driveway's centerline, and each 100-foot interval along the centerline. Show the curve data as well as the centerline lengths and bearings for the driveway."

What does it mean t, " Label each 100-foot interval along the centerline?"

And How do you show that?

Screenshot (127).png

It refers to the stationing which would start at 0+00 then every hundred feet.  Thus the next station 100 foot station would be labeled 1+00 and the one after that (if required) would be labeled 2+00 and so on.  The stationing may fall short of reaching 4+00 if it does then the last station may be, for example, 3+78.90.  

• Thanks 1

Were lucky here in AUS labels would be or all prefix with CH, understand must meet Penn Foster standard.

CH 0.00

CH 100.00

TP 123.45

CH 200.00

TP 210.67

Edited by BIGAL

On 3/8/2022 at 2:23 PM, JonnaMcSki said:

... How do you show that?

In our area, we show road stationing with a tic mark on the centerline, along with the station value label centered on the tic. It might be aligned with the tic or perpendicular.

In some cases there's another tic at the 50-foot interval but without a label.

Here's a real-world example:

stationing.png.56a7694256af7ba340ddf0763f7a5be2.png

• Thanks 1

that is helpful the only example I could find on' line was anotherr students work and I was only guessing that is what those marks are. Thanks, youguys