I am trying to load revit 2008

SuzeM

I needed to mirror my computer hard drive before it died. I am not able to activate my copy of Revit 2008. I paid full price for this product in 2008. I am 69 years old and do not do enough work to justify buying a new program. My computer has windows 7 on it and cannot even be connected to the internet as it would be overloaded by updates. Do you have any suggestions?

You could try contacting Autodesk and see if they can help you over the phone, but you're attempting to activate an old version that they no longer support, on a computer that's not connected to the internet. So unfortunately, you may be out of luck.

Why don't you connect to the internet? Just because updates are available doesn't mean you have to install them. Just go into your settings and deactivate the automatic update option.

• Like 1