Block length annotation

RubberDinero

I built a block that has an array function when stretched and it works great, but I'm trying to add an annotation just above it that shows it's total length. 

I want to be able to work at different scales and be accurate.

For example, if the block is 1 scale and it's stretched 100 feet(or 100 units from origin), it'll say 100 on top of it. if I scale that same block to 20 and I stretch it 100 feet from origin it'll say 100'.

My current set up that I have works well at  1 scale, but if I blow it up by 20 and stretch the block by 100, i get 1/20th of the length, 5'. 

Any help approaching this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

11 hours ago, nod684 said:

Create an Attribute inside your dynamic block and use Field in the attribute value 

@nod684This worked perfectly by adding "Blockplaceholder/Distance1(name of my linear parameter)"!!!

Thank you!!

Edited by RubberDinero

On 4/23/2022 at 12:56 AM, RubberDinero said:

@nod684This worked perfectly by adding "Blockplaceholder/Distance1(name of my linear parameter)"!!!

Thank you!!

you're welcome