Draw Order Issue when stealing blocks with Lee Mac Steal Lisp

Axyris

I am using Lee Macs Steal Lisp and I am having trouble when it imports blocks into the drawing. I am using AutoCAD 2022. 

Whenever I "steal" blocks with wipeouts or hatches, the draw order of these hatches/blocks are wrong and they appear in front of the original line work. However, if I simply copy and paste the block and use the "-insert" command, the blocks look fine. I have also found that if I recreate the block and create the wipeout/hatch first and create the linework on top, the steal lisp imports the block just fine. 

My own lisp is a new function within the steal lisp as from lee macs website, would that be a problem? 

I am unsure if anybody else has encountered this issue, I have searched various forums and the problem does not appear to come up except when there was apparently a buggy AutoCAD 2019 in which a similar problem occurs, however it has since been patched. 

• 1 year later...

For anyone else having issues with this. The "Steal" lisp routine seems to change the draw order of the block to match the order that the objects in the block were created. Copy everything you want to be above the wipeout and then delete the original objects copied. 

In essence, make sure everything you want displayed above the wipeout is created after the wipeout.