Create polylines with the starting point selected at the end of the program

Isaac26a

Hi friends, I hope you can help me to solve this question that I have, I want to create a polyline or a line with entmake but, let's say I want to create a the next polyline with the following points ( (1,1,0) (2,2,0) (6,5,0)) that is kind of simple, but I want this polyline start from a selected point at the end of the program, I mean is like a polyline created like a ghost, and defined at the end when you pick the starting point, so if I pick the point (10,10,0) the polyline becomes ((10,10,0) (11,11,0) (15,14,0)). I have seen programs that do that but I still don't know how to, thanks in advance for your help

Alright... so then I'm assuming that ((1,1,0) (2,2,0) (6,5,0)) are the "vectors" of the polyline indicating the direction of where the polyline shall be drawn... and then you want to click a point somewhere to draw the polyline in that exact direction from the picked point.

Assuming that you already obtained vec = ((1,1,0) (2,2,0) (6,5,0)) and pt = (10,10,0), you can get the list of points of your polyline using the below:

(mapcar '(lambda (x) (mapcar '+ x pt)) vec)

Hopefully that will give you a start and then be able to make your 'ghost' polyline.

11 hours ago, Jonathan Handojo said:

Hopefully that will give you a start and then be able to make your 'ghost' polyline.

Thank you Jonathan Handojo, didn't know about grvecs, I think now I have homework to do.