Need help with Trim Command

Reibonoff

Been struggling with this problem for awhile now.  When using TRIM Command and selecting the portion between A and B  ( the segments between the points is removed) it works as expected but when using the drag option to select the same area, it highlights the portion to be removed but will proceed to erase the entire line to point B.  Edgemode is set 0 and because it works normally when  directly selecting it, that means there must be correct Coordinates.  Not sure what the problem is, any help would be appreciated.  Using AutoCad LT 2021.  As a side note these are not Polylines just thickness changed for video appearance.

Thanks

Edited by Reibonoff

Someone may come along and correct me, but here's my take. When you select an area and give it to TRIM, the command doesn't know where to start or stop the trimming. By including part of the line beyond point A, you're implicitly including points between A and the end of the line.

Why doesn't it do that beyond B? Maybe the order in which you pick those two lines, maybe the way you have to drag the selection window right to left, I don't know.

Acad works for me but not my Bricscad V20 breaks entire line form one cut egde I notice the message, is 

image.png.f458c570630552680f1fb7c87b711d70.png

But dont want "all" I think thats the bug. Esc exits space is same as enter