"Your system has run out of application memory" while trying to generate "print preview" in AutoCAD LT 2019

Decor4105

If I could ask a question... Anytime I try to "Print" > "Print Preview" the Preview Job Progress status bar starts and then freezes. Then I get the frozen color wheel and then the Mac, " Your system has run out of application memory" error message. And then I have to force close the program and restart it. Then the same thing happens when I again attempt to generate print preview. While this feels like a Mac problem rather than a CAD problem, I only experience difficulty where it pertains to CAD.  Also, I received an email from autodesk: "On March 15, 2023, Autodesk Access will replace Autodesk Desktop Application?" When I download it, I am unable to open it.

I appreciate any suggestions... 

IMG_6650.jpg

Using transparency in AutoCAD produces plots and plot previews as images rather that vectors which greatly increase their size.

If you're using it try plotting a copy of the same drawing without having it set to any objects or layers.

You can achieve the same output with colors and plot styles.