Text and lines breaking into dots in the sheet space when zooming in

Hi all,

Having a very strange issue with AutoCad LT 2022. Whenever I zoom in too closely on some text and sections of drawings, the lines/text corrupt. This looks like the text/lines basically breaking into dots as shown in the attached screenshots. This seems to only be an issue in the sheet space, and I can still print to PDF with no issues. It also only affects some text and some lines - definitely not consistent.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, re-installing the font packages, and changing the background of my sheet space from white to black with no success. Additionally, my workmates are able to open and view the same file with no issues (but they are all on earlier versions of AutoCad LT if that makes a difference), so it looks like its a me problem. 

Any ideas on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated!

Corrupting lines issue - lines when zoomed in.png

Corrupting lines issue - lines when zoomed out.png

Corrupting text issue - text when zoomed in.png

Corrupting text issue - text when zoomed out.png

46 minutes ago, Cad64 said:

Might be a problem with your video card. Have you tried updating your drivers?

Thanks for your reply! Looks like my drivers are all up to date.

Could be you need to rollback the drivers. Could also be an Operating System problem.

What Operating System are you using? Full computer and graphics card specifications?

What's the difference in the text that's good and the bad text?

Can you post a drawing with examples of both texts?

Operating system: 64-bit Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2

Specs: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz, 32 GB RAM

Graphics card: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

Computer is a HP ZBook Power 15.6 inch G9

Difference in the text: Only difference is the font i.e. romans breaks up vs. SERomans does not, shown in the attached image. Also, this only occurs on sheets - the same text is fine when in the model space.

Difference in the lines: I cannot find any reason for the lines breaking up. Again, this only happens on sheets, and basically all lines are affected regardless of thickness, layer, colour, or whether they are in a block or not. I have attached images showing part of a drawing on a sheet when zoomed out, and then the breakage that occurs when zoomed in.

I do occasionally get ghost lines occurring in Solid Edge drafts as well (unsure if it is related), so it could potentially be a driver/OS issue rather than a AutoCAD issue.

Appreciate your help!

hatch zoomed in.png

hatch zoomed out.png

romans vs. SERomans.png

Combination of the onboard graphics card and maybe the newer AutoCAD LT as compared to your coworkers. 

A look around the Autodesk Forums, lots of complaints on the Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics with AutoCAD, what are your coworkers using?

Is everything using the latest updates? Like I stated, may need to rollback the driver.

Turning off hardware acceleration fixed it immediately! Appreciate your help - was driving me slightly crazy.

You could look into getting a better graphics card installed.

As long as having it turned off suits you, you might be fine with it turned off.

A few years ago looked at a Cad upgrade and would not work with the PC we had and internal Intel graphics, we did get new pc's so got around the problem they had a Video card that we could set to run Acad.