ACAD 2012 fatel error at start up - info centre using lots of resources and fails to load

deano33

ACAD 2012 fatel error at start up - info centre using lots of resources and fails to load

Any ideas why info centre doesn't load? Does this connect online? Can I disable this feature?

if I control+alt+delete in tack manager info centre is using 49% of CPU and eventually crashes acad with fatal error. If I end the task autocad loads up immediately and is ok. Can/should I just disable info centre?

PC been fin for 4 years and problem just started over last 2-3 weeks. Windows 10 on Dell optiplus 3060 I5. Graphics - Intel UHD Graphics 630 + Nvidia Quadro P400

My WAG would be a Windows 10 update. AutoCAD 2012 was from before Windows 10 and even Windows 8 IIRC.

You may have to look at the combatibility mode, if you have Windows 7 available run a virtual Windows 7.

There is also the Longbow solution.