Can't see the missing font on the list

Hello all,

I have been struggling with this problem for quite some time. When I enter the file a notice of missing font shows up. I usually go to the text style list and change what is required, but with this one I don't see that missing file on the text list. Is there any way to find it, or automatically change all the fonts into a desired one?

Thanks,

When AutoCAD loads a drawing, it checks to see if it can access all the font definition files it will need to draw all the text. Some fonts are included in its support files, but the rest it has to get from the operating system.

If it can't find a font, it gives you the message you're seeing. You should have the option to redefine the missing fonts with one you already have. For a more permanent solution, you can install the font on your computer. In Windows, for instance, you can download a font and add it to your collection of system fonts. That way, you'll never see that message for that font again.

If you need more information, we'll be happy to elaborate.

Welcome to the forum!