How to create dimension as per defined depth to chainage?

We have to create dimension on ground in every 3mtr (This is chainage also).

Input -- We have chainage as every 3mtr and second every 3 mtr we have depth.

Output --  we have to represent chainage on ground every 3mtr and showing dimension below to ground.  

Please help me for this representation.

Thanks in advance.  

Input.jpg

Output.jpg

I would google draw longsection it will more than likely get you a more traditional long section answer.

image.thumb.png.bd31040ac26a48ae861f8a38c254b263.png

What you want as an output is very much custom code and you may have to pay, I expect the data is  Excel but that is not a problem to read.

Edited by BIGAL

hello, i just signed up for this site, and i don't know how to find anyone to ask or chat with about a few questions.....this isn't the topic so im sorry....im in a spot....i got a new client, maybe start paying bills...lol.....but i have never had to import the coordinates with teh labels and numbers on them.   only angle and distance for mortgage surveys....i downloaded a lee mac lisp but i don't even know what that means.....i clicked in here, because it had someone recently on this topic...again, im sorry, seems dishonest....i can't get it to do from excel txt and don't know what a lisp is.   is there anyoe on here who can help, or direct me to a way to get in touch with anyone who i can pick their brain. thank you 

On 9/1/2023 at 10:58 PM, james jr said:

hello, i just signed up for this site, and i don't know how to find anyone to ask or chat with about a few questions.....this isn't the topic so im sorry....im in a spot....i got a new client, maybe start paying bills...lol.....but i have never had to import the coordinates with teh labels and numbers on them.   only angle and distance for mortgage surveys....i downloaded a lee mac lisp but i don't even know what that means.....i clicked in here, because it had someone recently on this topic...again, im sorry, seems dishonest....i can't get it to do from excel txt and don't know what a lisp is.   is there anyoe on here who can help, or direct me to a way to get in touch with anyone who i can pick their brain. thank you 

The more specific your questions are, the better we can help you.

Importing points is something Civil 3D does very well, but the software adds to the cost of your subscription. If you don't understand LISP, you still may be able to find some code and run it. Put the .LSP file in a folder somewhere, use the APPLOAD command (or have it load automatically), and then the function will be available in AutoCAD.