Civil 3d Alignment stationing tags - no show

matsuplats

I'm working with a project, and there are no alignment stationing tags showing at all. When I add another point to the alignment, there is no new leader with the alignment stationing created. I'm sure there is a variable that is not turned on or I have to select something and pick "true" / "yes". Needing some help with this.

~ Thanks

It sounds like your default label style is not what you want. Go to the Settings tab in the Toolspace pane. Right-click on Alignment, select Edit Feature Settings, and open Default Styles. When you create an alignment label, AutoCAD applies the appropriate style from this list. If all the components of the style are on frozen layers or not set to Visible on the Display tab, you won't see anything.

Don't forget that the labels won't show up if the label set is on a frozen layer. Also check the label's layer on the General tab of the style definition. Yes, it's confusing.

If that doesn't take care of your issue, please provide more information about the style you're using.