exporting dwg to pdf problem

dixonhen

Hello , 
My problem is: I have a blueprint of a big factory, but it has been sliced to 6 pieces. I would like to rejoin these 6 pieces to 1. I have done it, but when i would like to export dwf to pdf some of lines and circles thick itself so it becomes fat. i did not modify the prints i just imported I rejointed the pieces then i exported. How can i resolve the problem? Thank you for your answers. I attached the pictures. 2 original and 2 exported photos ( some of lanes became fat and ugly and i can not see the details.) Please help me 

exported (2).jpg

original (2).jpg

original.jpg

exported.jpg

Hello dixonhen, welcome in the forum!

I would start by checking the "fat" items. Select one of them and click CTRL+1 to see the properties. Also check the properties of a "non-fat" circle.

If there are on a different layer, try to change the settings of that "fat" layers. With some luck, that will slim back all the fat items.

If there are on the same layer, probably the line-thickness is set to something inappropriate.

You could use the MATCHPROP command to copy the settings from a "slim" item to a "fat" one.

When you say "export to PDF," what you mean is plot. In the Plot settings window, there is an option to "plot object lineweights." Try plotting without that option turned on.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, give us more information about what you're doing.

[edit] Another possibility is the LWDISPLAY system variable. Make sure it's turned off.

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by CyberAngel

Are you trying to convert a DWF to PDF?

If so, as far as I can tell, it could be a hit or miss process. It could be an issue with the original files and DWF creation.

Do you have access to the original .dwg files?

It might help to post some of these files if possible.