When printing, print the colors of the lines above

Giovannino60

From a drawing drawn with cyan lines, on these lines I have drawn polylines or lines of another color on top, I want the yellow or red lines to be printed, but when I print the lines under cyan (printed color black ) are displayed. I tried selecting them with door in front or above object, but nothing changes, is there a command that can be said to have the upper hand in printing lines with colors rather than other lines? Thank you

Righe nere sotto.jpg

Edited by Giovannino60

Is your picture showing what's printed ? If so, I think it's just because of line thickness, you can change it in properties palette.

Although, if cyan lines are blow and thicker than red/yellow lines, you will continue to see them.

Did you manage the drawing order ? you can use DRAWORDER command to display the yellow/red lines above cyan (as long as line thickness is handled correctly).

Sometimes, I did see the thickness (not line thickness), it could interfer with your drawing (only used for 3D).

1) If you mean these commands, I attach an image, I had already used them but nothing changes. The lines below always surface.

2) then I ask you, but if I give a color (yellow) to a line and then to that color, for example, I assign nib 1 and give the same color to a polyline, the normal line takes the thickness that I gave it instead of the polyline does it take the width of the line that I gave it in the properties? That is, the polyline does not take the thickness of the color but takes the thickness that I attribute in the properties?

Thank you

righe polilinea.jpg

righe polilinea .jpg

righe polilinea  .jpg

Just a comment close your plines and the last corner will look correct. If picking 4 points Pt1 Pt2 Pt3 pt4 C for close.

We always used default thickness for line work and used Plines for obvious thick lines, always plotted correctly. We did not set any line thickness other than in the plot ctb but that was for like 0.18, 0.25, 0.35 and so on.