Need to calculate volume of land.

oopp_g29

Hello, been trying for hours to calculate the are of the region. First, the volume I am trying to calculate is the odd shaped surface, which is the relief of a parking lot. The 2 dimensional grid below that is the nominal height of the parking lot. That means I'll have to dig all the dirt off to that specific height and find the volume. I tired seperating each oddly shaped prism and calculating it's volume with MEASURE command( each time got a different answer so idk), tried to create random shapes to see if they can become solids( no, they just extend but dont have any surface, i.e. they dont become solids)  Anyways, I am so lost, I just need to find out the volume of each section( ill colour it pink, so it'll be easier to understand). Is there any way i can do that? Im so desperate, thank you :(  And btw, how do i even make solid objects out of irregular shapes, that have asymetric sufaces and their base is not always level with itself..

autokade geodezija.dwg

Edited by oopp_g29
Forgot to ask important question

Designing car parks is why you would use CIV3D or other civil design package. It will allow you to do so much more than just a volume calc.