Negative X scale in topo geometry

Michael Bell

I received drawings from a surveyor that will have topos Iuse for site plan creation.  Sometimes I need to reduce the visible size in the drawing so I select one of the topos, then select similar and use the Block Reference sidebar that pops up , under Geometry, the scales are listed as X -18.00, Y18.00, Z 18.00.  So when changing the size from 18 to another number like 12 to reduce the visible size in the drawing, all of the ones that have a negative X scale are out of place.  I have found that I can individually mirror the topo about the axis and it will fall back into place, but I can't go through dozens of topos and correct each one individually.  I will be happy to upload a drawing but do not see that option available.

So you dont have this option , I think there is something about minimum number of posts before can add. Else do a screen capture use shift+windows+S this will let you grab a part of your screen to clipboard can then paste to a post. Windows is the windows button lower left on my keyboard.

image.png.0fc20bcddd4edbe6dfa1c55c2d7252c9.png

Not sure what your topos are and why at scale of 18.

• 3 weeks later...