Script to select an area and create a block

Hello everyone,

I need help with a script I've been working on that involves creating blocks.

I've already developed a script that draws circles of varying sizes at predetermined points on the drawing. Additionally, I've written another script that selects the area of each circle and converts it into a block, with the center of the circle as the base point and a predefined name for the block. However, when I run the script, the selection of the area isn't precise, and it often freezes after a short period. I'm having trouble understanding the cause of this issue. Could someone please lend a hand?

block creation (not working).scr circle creation(working).scr

I managed to make it work by expanding the space between each circle and then modifying the block creation formula. Since the selection wasn't precise when the objects were small, despite having coordinates, I added the -PAN function to move the viewport for each circle, and it worked correctly.

Block creation (Working).scr