cad file lost its straight line proprety

eee

i was doing some stuff and all of a sudden all of my drawings lost their capability of making straight lines on its own .

i did not change any settings from what i recall but i havent been using any other settings for snap lines , only the one you normally get when you install the product

Immagine 2024-02-18 100138.png

Edited by eee
forgot to add detail

Are you a new user?

The F8 key on your keyboard toggles orthogonal locking On and Off. Orthogonal locking restricts cursor movement to horizontal and vertical only, for drawing straight lines. You can also click the little button at the bottom of your screen, as shown in the image below.

Also, you posted this question in the 3D Modeling section. For best results, always try to post your questions in an appropriate section. I have moved your question to the Autocad Beginners Area here: https://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forum/12-autocad-beginners-area/

Ortho Toggle.jpg