Deleting Rows and Columns

ziemerd

I have a table that I would now like to delete some rows but the Delete Row button is not selectable. I have the row selected by clicking on the outside border of the table so it highlights the entire row. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to delete these rows?

I'm also having trouble with pasting. I can select and cut and the text disappears but when I select and paste nothing happens. Any ideas?

This table is linked to a spreadsheet but I want to delete the link. Anyone know how to delete a data link so the table is stand alone?

Thanks.

Dawn

Ok...I found it. Selecting the table, right click has the option to delete the datalink which then allowed me to delete rows.

We've given up on datalinks...to much of a bother. It's better for us anyway since we don't have any rev control for the spreadsheets. With the table in the drawing will rev with the drawing.