Zoomed In Screenshot in Solidworks

basty

So I have this Solidworks 2D sketch with dimensions. I would like to capture an image screenshot on it. The problem is, when I zoomed in as fit on screen, it is small and doesn't show entire sketch clearly because the size of my laptop screen is 14 inch. Is there any method of capturing the screenshot so that it looks like I'm zooming it in like I'm using a 32 inch monitor? Thank you

With a screen grab the only control is resolution, when you grabbed the first color at 640x480 you made it as big as possible, compared to todays screens it was jagged,  mine is set to 1920x1080 max res possible, so it is not going to make any difference regards screen size, a 32" will still be 1920x1080 as an image. A 4k graphics card will make a better screen grab. The only way maybe to improve an image quality is to plot to an image. If I remember correct the resolution is an option in the plot PC3 file. Starts at like 200dpi maybe set to 600dpi but remember the file size is like squared and Kb becomes Mb very quick.