Problem with blocks of a DWT file

Hello, a strange thing happens with a client's DWT file.

I received a dwt file which I opened with no problems.

The strange thing is that on my PC, in the block insertion window, not all the blocks available to the customer are shown.

Through Teams I was able to verify that the same dwt file shown by the customer has blocks available that I don't see available.

If it helps, I use autocad 2024, the autocad LT 2019 client.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Are they blocks or proxy objects ?

Proxy objects may not display, you can often get Proxy enablers. What software made the dwt ?

They are blocks, I assume the dwt was created with autocad (could it be done with other programs?).
Can I understand the version of autocad used to create the dwt file?

Is it possible that the client is seeing blocks in an xref that's available on their server but not to you? Look for unloaded xref drawings.

Is it possible that the client is exporting the drawing in a way that ignores unused definitions? Look for text styles and layers that were also abandoned, i.e. purged.

Is it possible that there are errors in the block definitions? Try to audit/recover the drawing.