AutoCad command prompt list

Emboss 2014

I’m using AutoCad 2023.   I used Aliasedit command to get all the list of command keys in CAD because used to type more than navigate through the ribbons.  anyway. I got 9 pages of the list but It did not list all the commands for example not much on ISO tools.   How can I get full list of commands or do I need to manually add them on my Cad?  What are your techniques.   Thanks 

IMG_9019.thumb.jpeg.78d0c39cef7495afde9e5ef95f1aa1d7.jpeg

Edited by Emboss 2014

See this page. You can open your list of aliases on the Manage ribbon or with the ai_editcustfile command, which allows you to edit your acad.pgp file. Or you can open the file directly.

I thought there was an option on the customization menu to edit the aliases, but apparently not.

Let us know if you need more help.

• Like 2

Awesome, thank you.  i found the instruction per your suggestion now.  

I've used the ALIASEDIT (Express Tool) command since they added it years ago as the dialog box is quick & simple.

I haven't done an isometric drawing since taking a CAD course in 1982 but no aliases have been added for your ISO tools commands if they're not listed in the pgp file.

If multiple aliases are listed in the pgp file it defaults to the last one so if you add one add it to the bottom of the pgp file, the ALIASEDIT (Express Tool) does that automatically.

• Like 1