Sheet Set manager - applying plot sytle to sheetsets

Hi!

Is it possible to assign plotstyles to sheets from the sheetset manager?

See image attached

Capture.JPG

That would make sense, wouldn't it? There's an option in the Sheet Set Manager to Publish to Plotter, but it uses the plotter already defined for each sheet (as you probably know). You have to set each sheet to the proper plotter for that option to work, which makes it effectively useless.

Strangely enough, you can use the Publish to PDF option, and it works for all sheets. That doesn't make sense.

Its a bit weird, I agree.

There is an "Override" option wich I dont understand....mybe this could do the job?

Another question is when creating layout, why does every layout you create gets it own "page Setup".

Every layout that I create, creates another pageSetup in the list......

Another stupid thig that Ive noticed is, when "publishing to plotter" my sheetsets, I must manualy type every name for every drawing.

It doesnt create one file with multiple sheets if "publish to plotter" is set with my cutePDF

If I use "publish to DWG" it creates one pdf file with multiple drawings wich id basicly what i want.

51 minutes ago, Butch said:

Its a bit weird, I agree.

There is an "Override" option wich I dont understand....mybe this could do the job?

Another question is when creating layout, why does every layout you create gets it own "page Setup".

Every layout that I create, creates another pageSetup in the list......

I think you've got it! The Override plotters (in my case, anyway) are the entries in the Page Setup Manager that are not assigned to a specific sheet.

According to this page (at the bottom),  you can create a new page setup by opening the Plot window and pressing the Add button next to the current setup's name. Name it and you're ready to publish!

You can go through all layouts setting the layout plot parameters I think it was by Gile trying to find again for another post. Hopefully that will fix sheetset problem.