DIMSTYLE change doesn't correctly change everything

ElAmigo

Hello friends, I have the follow piece of code:

(while (< i (sslength selectie))
    (setq ent (ssname selectie i)) ; Takes every entity out of the selection
    (setq data (entget ent))
    (if (= (cdr (assoc 0 data)) "DIMENSION") ; Checks if it is a dimension
      (progn
        (setq newData (subst (cons 3 DimStyleOverride2) (assoc 3 data) data)) ; Changes DIMSTYLE to variable DimStyleOverride2
        (entmod newData)
        (entupd ent)
      )
    )
    (setq i (+ i 1))
  )

"selectie" is a selection made beforehand in the code. This code changes the dimstyle to a variable set beforehand. This code is part of an upscaling tool. The problem is, it does update the dimstyle but doesn't show it. Text height is not correct and the measurements don't update correctly. When I manually change the dimstyle and change it back to this variable it does show every change that has to be made. Regen doesn't work either. I hope someone knows an answer to this problem

Run your Lisp and do a REGEN by hand. If it works, include REGEN in the program.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, fuccaro said:

Run your Lisp and do a REGEN by hand. If it works, include REGEN in the program.

REGEN didn't work. But I luckily did find a different solution using the following commands:

(command "_.-DIMSTYLE" "_R" DimStyleOverride2 "") ;; Sets current dimstyle
        (command "_-DIMSTYLE" "_A" ent "") ;; Apllies current dimstyles to selected entities

Edited by ElAmigo