Problem with zoom extended

Good morning, I have problems with the zoom extend of this file, I tried all the operations I knew but I didn't solve the problem, do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

SLB1.dwg

What exactly is the issue?

I get non-native DWG warning when I open it, but seems to Zoom Extents just fine for me.

Foreign DWG File.png

SLB1-Zoom Extents.png

Did you bother to do a Z E once you opened the dwg ?????

The dwg was saved at whatever user zoom in view was last used. Open a dwg does not do a zoom extents.

Yes, of course.
After opening the file, if I use the zoom extensions command the view I get is the one shown, as if there was something in the top left corner

Did you alter the file before posting here? Maybe you have set limits.

I did nothing to the drawing Except Zoom>Extents.

SLB1.dwg

It must be something you have in America, maybe the water... on all PC of all the participants in this work we have the same display problem

As suggested check limits. Turn on as 1st step.

: LIMITS
Limits are off: Set lower left corner or [turn limits ON] <0.0000,0.0000>:
Upper right corner <1408.0000,841.0000>: 

: id
Select point to identify coordinates: 
 X=4880.0000  Y=3580.0000  Z=0.0000 this is approx top right corner

image.png

In the meantime, thanks... even by setting new drawing limits the result doesn't change

Interesting.  I opened the drawing and used the MOVE command, select option (using a window), on all 31,995 objects found.  As my first point I selected just to the left and below the building.  As my second point I keyed in the coordinates 0,0 then saved the drawing under a new name.  I closed the original, opened the newly created drawing and the building fills the entire screen.  No large expanses of seemingly empty space like your first posted image.  Note: when I first opened your drawing I executed the ERASE > ALL command.  It reported 31,996 objects located; one more than the MOVE command found.  

I remember having a similar issue a few times years ago.

Try zooming out just a little and selecting All. Is there a grip displayed on the right side up top?

There may be a small arc with a large radius and the radius point grip is that grip or the grip point may be referenced by a block in the drawing.

As I recall Zoom E had the issue but had no issue with Civil 3D's ZE command.

Don't have access to AutoCAD at the moment (retired) but seemed like none of those drawings were created by AutoCAD, I believe just inserting it into a blank AutoCAD drawing would fix it.

I found the evil entity!
My problem was the number of viewable elements with grip (25,000), now I've solved it and I'm trying to eliminate it!

Screenshot (432).png