Zoom Extents to Visible objects only

Hi
Is there a way to Extending Zoom only to visible objects (currently turned ON)? I have a wide sized map data connected (shp) to drawing, but turned Off.
When using Zoom Extents command, invisible shp items are included and my visible objects disappeared from my sight, because they are too small.
Is there a solution for this problem?

It's simple just freeze layers rather than turning them off to avoid that issue.

Objects on layers that are turned off are not only processed by Zoom Extents but slow down AutoCAD as it has to process more objects than you're actually working on.

• Like 1

You could also select those visible objects then Zoom Objects instead of Zoom Extents to get exactly what you want.

I've just always felt freezing layers avoids issues from turning layers off.

13 hours ago, tombu said:

It's simple just freeze layers rather than turning them off to avoid that issue.

Objects on layers that are turned off are not only processed by Zoom Extents but slow down AutoCAD as it has to process more objects than you're actually working on.

I know that...but as I said, problem causes my attached shp  file...and it is turned OFF.

image.png.37de81bfda442cd2fc014cab51f90369.png

Did you try using Zoom Object

Zooms to display one or more selected objects as large as possible and in the center of the view. You can select objects before or after you start the ZOOM command.