Issue with USC coordinate

Emboss 2014

i was working between regular 2D AutoCAD dwg and Iso drawings.  In my iso metric drawing, i remembered clicking the "INT" (initialize), in Iso drawings my USC show as Iso coordinate which was how i wanted. but when i switched to work on my regular 2d AutoCAD, the USC was still showing as Iso coordinate.  i went to OS setting and un-selected Iso snap and selected Polar snap but all of my drawing would show Iso coordinate.   How do i change that? all of my workspace showed Iso coordinate.     thank you

Edited by Emboss 2014

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Emboss 2014 said:

i was working between regular 2D AutoCAD dwg and Iso drawings.  In my iso metric drawing, i remembered clicking the "INT" (initialize), in Iso drawings my USC show as Iso coordinate which was how i wanted. but when i switched to work on my regular 2d AutoCAD, the USC was still showing as Iso coordinate.  i went to OS setting and un-selected Iso snap and selected Polar snap but all of my drawing would show Iso coordinate.   How do i change that? all of my workspace showed Iso coordinate.     thank you

please ignore this, i found a solution.   i had to reorganize my Autocad workspace by setting up for each workspace such as: ISO, P&ID and set up the USC that suits to the working environment.

Edited by Emboss 2014