arrow head direction while dimensioning

GeeN

Hi Friends...

I jus wanted to know if the arrow head for the dimension becomes outward or inward only based on the text size or the arrow head size? because i have a drawing in which i would like to draw the arrow head outside in but couldnt cos it wouldnt change unless i change the text size which i dont want to do... i hope u get wat am tryin to say.. pls help!

-G

Format - dimension style start a new and

see options to modify it :wink:

are you my long lost brother :shock:

am learning basic :roll:

If you just need to do this occassionally, place the dim, click on the dim once, right click, reverse arrow, repeat for other arrow.

Came: I dont think you understand my question. Using a new dim doesnt seem to work in my case. :huh:

rkent: could you please be more detailed. cos am using the japanese version and have prob understanding the names. Does that reverse have any shortcut?

-G

Came: I dont think you understand my question. Using a new dim doesnt seem to work in my case. :huh:

rkent: could you please be more detailed. cos am using the japanese version and have prob understanding the names. Does that reverse have any shortcut?

-G

When you click on the dim, and right mouse button, it is called Flip Arrow. I tried to attach a little video but it was too large.

Originally posted by rkent

If you just need to do this occassionally, place the dim, click on the dim once, right click, reverse arrow, repeat for other arrow.

I don't think this option is available in GeeN's version.

GeeN try to put bigger value for your DIMGAP (consult Autocad Help).

I have the same problem. My dimension is too small and instead of the arrows being inside it like they normally are, they are placed outside the dimension.