Hatch patterns not printing in PDF

BNRotterdam

I've been working on a project where I have used various hatch patterns to indicate sidewalks, bicycle paths and water. 

It shows up in my AutoCAD as shown on the screenshot, but the patterns are not appearing in either the print previews or the pdf's. Only one hatch pattern ends up showing up in the PDF, the diagonal lines underneath the street.

I've tried changing "HPmaxlines" to 1000000, tried various plotters of AutoCAD and Adobe, reset AutoCAD settings. Nothing seems to work and I cannot understand why, as it shows up right there when I'm working on the file. Could anybody please take a look at the attached files and perhaps notice anything I've been missing? It would be much appreciated.

The used Hatch patterns are ANSI31 scale 1 in gray (working) ANSI31 scale 1 in white (Not working), AR-HBONE scale 0.01 white (Not working), NET3 scale 1 in white (Not working) and a custom downloaded one which I applied in a second version. The issues were already there before I used the downloaded hatch pattern.

Screenshot drawing 2.png

Screenshot drawing 1.png

Doorsnede Laan op Zuid Eindopdracht poging 1.pdf Doorsnede Laan op Zuid Eindopdracht 2 v1.dwg

The problem is that your hatches have their color property overidden to 255, which means they will print white. If you change your hatch color to bylayer or some other color, they should print fine.

Hatch Color.jpg