SITEOPS Design SP

JenGaBlox

Hi all, I am the Director of Marketing for a innovative US-based CAD software company, SITEOPS, and I wanted to mention a brand new product we have released called SITEOPS Design SP. Our intention is to save civil engineers time and tedium in that conceptual site drafting process.

With this product, you can start with a GIS map underlay, and create several conceptual single pad layouts within minutes - complete with parking. Move a building, and parking and drives are automatically re-drawn in front of your eyes. This is all done online, Software-as-a-Service, without having to install anything or wait forever for an upgrade. Changes are easy and you have more time for actual ENGINEERING rather than drafting, and can get "what if" answers to your client sooner.

It's very cool stuff - but obviously, I don't expect you to believe a complete stranger (let alone a marketing person!). Please check it out for yourself at our website and see what you think. You can sign up for free online demos of the software - there's a button on our front page and we conduct them on Thursdays. I can't post URLs due to being a new user, but you can very easily find our site via Google.

We are a small but high-tech company, built on feedback from civil engineers, so I'd love to hear from you. :)

Thanks for listening! -Jennifer