Tutorial! with Animation!! please review so I can make changes if needed!!!

chrisdarmanin

anyway... this morning i was so knuppel2.gif knuppel2.gif because a consulting firm sent me their drawings in PDF format and printing their TrueType text as graphics anyway the problem is when the text is small it becomes intelligible apart from increasing the file size and it looks darn ugly and you can't search in the PDF since it in not text but graphics

anyway i decided to make this simple tutorial and forward it to everyone in Malta and the rest of the world cheesy.gif cheesy.gif 2funny.gif

so you opinions please smiley.gif smiley.gif smiley.gif

link here http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc243/chrisdarmanin/1.gif?t=1236851055

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the animation, Although i just tried this, i went into pdf.pc3 properties/ graphics but had only vector graphics for my text option. Do i need to import TrueType text before i can access the option.

anyway... this morning i was so knuppel2.gif knuppel2.gif because a consulting firm sent me their drawings in PDF format and printing their TrueType text as graphics

Nice theory provided everyone has the fonts you're using... Say, in a title Block you wanted to use a specific font and you plot it as fonts - it can result in some VERY ugly results. Sorry, but sometimes you just have to plot with the True Type fonts as Graphics.

Of course, you can package the font up and send it with the drawings, but then there's the age old qestion of Copyright of the Fonts...

• 1 month later...