Control Floating AutoCAD Windows with LISP

greatday2882

Hello,

I am not great with LISP, so before I dive into the deep end, i wanted to ask:  If the user enters the TOOLPALETTES command, the floating Tool Palettes context window will open.  I was wondering if its possible to use LISP to do the following:

1. Anchor the Tool Palettes window to the Right side of AutoCAD

2. Turn off the Auto-Hide

3. Stretch the docked window to 300 pixels in width

4. Set all images on all palettes to their maximum size

Thank you in advance!!

Does it not remember last settings ? I dont use tool palettes. Maybe save workspace. The values are possibly buried away in the Registry. But be careful doing regedit.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Does it not remember last settings ? I dont use tool palettes. Maybe save workspace. The values are possibly buried away in the Registry. But be careful doing regedit.

When you use the default palettes, yes, it does save the settings. 

Instead of using the default palettes, we create deployable modular tool palettes.  We use the *_TOOLPALETTEPATH to point autocad to an ATC file and palette set which loads right up. It eliminates having to manually load each palette, or unload them when there are updates to them.

The issue i am trying to fix is that the view settings for icon size resets every time you change the path.

Docking the palette and setting its width is to ensure our users can read everything as intended.  

Edited by greatday2882