Plotting issues PS ADT2005

Polstar

Hi all, I have just tried to plot a drawing in paperspace to my HP450c. I have my title block in paperspace and all drawing content is in viewports (therefore in model psace). When i plotted, my title block (in paperspace) did not print! there was just a blank bit and then it sarted plotting the viewport drawing bits! Has anyone heard of ths before? Could it be some settings somewhere that i have to fiddle with? I have made sure that the layer my title block is on is set to print.

I think it was a memory issue! I changed the memory to be done in computer not in printer and it worked fine :)

Well done you anwered your own question. LOL. I get the same problem when plotting large PDF's. Unless you are having problems with the settings being set to in printer I would live with it. I don't now if you can upgrade the memory on a 450c. You could buy a printer server if printing is slowing you down too much.