Can't copy/output results from a FIND list

I do a search (FIND) for a text string in my .dwg and get a list, the main problem is that AutoCAD won't let me COPY out the results from my search...

I'd like to copy the hits from this list into a .txt or .xls file but CTRL+C won't work and there's no right-click options

Is there a lisp program available or other options to get the results in a table or Excel ? 

Find_and_Replace.JPG

Posted (edited)

This question over at the Autodesk Community sounds eerily familiar, but it's from 2015.

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by CyberAngel

Using ssget filters can be done. This will make a selection set which can then become a CSV or direct to Excel.

(setq str (strcat (getstring "\Enter string prefix") "*"))
(setq ss (ssget "X" '((0 . "TEXT")(cons 1 str))))

@BIGAL Thank you, I do not know lisp that much, do you have a complete lisp to do that. Maybe something like after pressing DONE will transfer the results to the clipboard or Excel

Do you want 1 string search to excel or is it do repeated searches. Please confirm.