HELP NEEDED- Reverting from IIS to AWS data management support for AIP08

pedcab

Hi Everyone

I´m having trouble re-installing Content Center an ADMS.

I had to un-install AIP08, which had been running smoothly, due to a problem in my PC and a series of difficulties came up when trying to re-install.

When installing AIP08 everything runs smoothly up until the ADMS and Content Center installing steps when, during the installation engine system check, a serires of problems are detected regarding IIS configuration.

Since I don´t need IIS for my needs and AWS is more than enough I thought of simply switching off IIS an trying to re-install, but when I´ve done this I got an error message from the install engine stating that IIS is not defined as the standard web server, the option to choose between AWS or IIS is not shown and the installation crashes.

I´ve unnistaled all AIP08 components from my PC severel times, even cleaned the registry accordingly to AUTODESK´s instruction and tryed to re-install severel times with no results

How can I revert to a AWS based instalation?

P.S.- My PC runs on Vista Home basic 32 bit

Many thanks